I am currently writing an e-book on taking better travel photographs with your smartphone, but meanwhile, if you are interested in studying Korean in Seoul, you can drop me a message to purchase my 40-page e-Book at SGD$10. You can also read my free guide to learning foreign languages, or browse through my writing portfolio.
- Ching’s Guide to Learning Foreign Languages (40 slides)
Other Good Reads
- Ann Street Studio, inventors of Cinemagraph.
- Candace Rose Rardon, a travel writer and sketch artist.
- Hangukdrama by Shanna, who’s self-learning Korean and Japanese.
- Legal Nomads by Jodi Ettenberg, a former lawyer who now tells travel stories through food.
- Life for Beginners, a Malaysian writer who believes that we all have stories.
- Rebecca Toh, a Singaporean photographer who dropped out of university and has led an unconventional life since.
- Tofugu, all things Japanese.
- 기억에 남다, where I blog in Korean.
- Adventures of 2 Girls by Ning Cai and Pamela Ho
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Floating on a Malayan Breeze by Sudhir Thomas Vadaketh
- Hong Kong State of Mind by Jason Y. Ng
- How to be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret and Sophie Mas
- On the Road by Jack Kerouc
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Tao of Travel: Enlightenment from Lives on the Road by Paul Theroux
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Will Write for Food by Dianne Jacob
- 夢想這條路踏上了，跪著也要走完 by Peter Su