1. The content and materials on saysching.com are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal and/or any other professional advice. SAYSCHING does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damages which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website.
2. Ching is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published on the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world; the works may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted and/or manipulated without the written permission of Ching. All rights are reserved.
3. No materials contained on saysching.com can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from Ching. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and SAYSCHING is under no obligation to update such material, but reasonable efforts will be put in to ensure that the information is updated, accurate and relevant.
4. SAYSCHING will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to saysching.com or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Where saysching.com contains outbound links to other third party websites, these are intended for information only. SAYSCHING has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
7. All digital products and online courses are non-refundable.
Saysching.com is owned and operated by Ching. If you have any concerns about material that appears on this site please contact her via email.
And don’t worry, your privacy will be respected. Your private information will not be sold or shared with any third party.