1. The content and materials on saysching.com are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice. The information shall not be relied upon as such and SAYSCHING makes no warranties, expressed or implied, about the content on this site. SAYSCHING does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site are excluded.
2. Ching is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published on the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
3. All images appearing on saysching.com are the exclusive property of Ching and are protected under international copyright laws. The images on this site or the subdomains may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Ching.
4. No materials contained on saysching.com can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Ching. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and SAYSCHING is under no obligation to update such material, but reasonable efforts will be put in to ensure that the information is updated, accurate and relevant.
5. The material displayed on saysching.com is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of revenue or income; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; (e) loss of goodwill.
6. SAYSCHING will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to saysching.com or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. Where saysching.com contains outbound links to other third party websites, these are intended for information only. SAYSCHING has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
Saysching.com is owned and operated by Ching. If you have any concerns about material that appears on this site please contact her via the contact page.