- The content and materials on saysching.com are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or any other professional advice. SAYSCHING does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from accessing or relying on the information on this website.
- All intellectual property and materials published on the site are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted, and/or manipulated without explicit written permission. All rights are reserved.
- No materials contained on saysching.com can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and SAYSCHING is under no obligation to update such material, but reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that the information is updated, accurate, and relevant.
- SAYSCHING will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to saysching.com or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Where saysching.com contains outbound links to other third-party websites, these links are intended for information purposes only. SAYSCHING has no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
- All digital products and online courses are non-refundable.
If you have any concerns about the material that appears on this site, please contact Ching via email.